The Rehabilitation Clinic at St. Francis Manor is designed to accommodate the therapeutic needs of everyone in the community, from a child or athlete rehabbing from an injury to a frail elderly person recovering from a stroke or surgery. We offer a wide range of therapy programs that can be individualized to help you progress along your specific road to recovery.
Our clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment developed by Accelerated Care Plus (ACP), the nation’s leading provider of specialty clinical programs for subacute, chronic and long-term rehabilitation. ACP’s noninvasive, medication-free therapies have been used effectively to accelerate recovery following injury among professional athletes for nearly 30 years and with the elderly for more than a decade.
Our therapy services include:
Designed to help individuals with post-acute or chronic conditions improve following injury, surgical procedures or disease using specialized therapy techniques and advanced rehabilitation equipment.
Designed to help individuals improve or regain their ability to perform activities of daily living which are necessary to maintain independence.
Designed to improve cognitive skills as well as communication disorders including speech, language and difficulty swallowing.
Available Rehabilitation Programs
Rehabilitation services are available on an inpatient, outpatient or in-home care basis. We develop programs around our client’s specific condition and individual needs and goals, including:
- Pain and Swelling Management
- Stroke Recovery Program
- LSVT BIG & LOUD® Programs for Parkinson’s Disease
- LiteGait System controlling weight bearing, posture, and balance over a treadmill or ground
- Fall Prevention Program
- Post-Acute Rehabilitation after Orthopedic Procedures
- Joint Pain Therapy
- Peripheral Neuropathy Program
- Activities of Daily Living Retraining
- Sports Injury Treatment
- Contracture Management Program
- Arthritis Management Program
- Carpel Tunnel Program
- Incontinence Program
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Program
- Lymphedema Reduction and Management
Rehabilitation Clinic at St. Francis Manor