Seeland Park Tour of Homes
October 14, 2018, 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Fall is Just Around the Corner . . .
and so is Seeland Park’s Fall Tour of Homes!
Seeland Park is all about making life easier and more enjoyable for its residents! Our residents have moved here for a variety of reasons, including:
- For a maintenance-free lifestyle—no more shoveling snow, lawn mowing, maintaining or replacing appliances, etc.;
- To avoid going up and down stairs to bedrooms, laundry, etc.;
- To spend more quality time with their families and friends;
- To have their homes looked after while traveling or being snowbirds; and
- To live in a life plan community that offers a variety of continuing care options in the event their health needs change.
If you are interested in having more time to enjoy the important things in life, just take a drive down “Easy Street” located along 4th Avenue east of Penrose Street to see our beautiful campus!
- Our 31-acre Life Plan Community presently includes:
- 145 maintenance-free independent living residences (22 apartments, 60 small duplexes, 47 large duplexes, and 16 single family homes)
- Home healthcare services available through Community Services of St. Francis;
- St. Francis Manor’s Skilled Nursing and Long-term Care Facility;
- The Rehabilitation Clinic of St. Francis Manor which offers in-patient, out-patient and in-home physical, occupational and speech therapy services; and
- The Hammond Center (currently under construction) which will add 20 assisted living apartments.
BONUS! -- The Hammond Center’s lower level will also add an additional 9,238 square feet of amenities to our campus, including a walking track, fitness equipment, a pool table, a movie theater/meeting room, and rooms for fitness classes, games, quilting and other crafts.In addition, if you miss living in the type of neighborhood you likely grew up in—where your neighbors were also caring friends—you can also find that at Seeland Park!
For more information about our Life Plan Community, stop by the Administration Office at 2021 4th Avenue to pick up an informational packet or call 236-7592 to request one by mail.Arrangements for a private tour of available homes or a particular size of home can also be made by calling Dion Schrack at 236-7592 or Betty Hammond at 990-3440.
Another great way to see a variety of home sizes and floor plans is during Seeland Park’s Fall Tour of Homes on Sunday, October 14, from 1:30 to 4:00 PM.A list of the homes that will be open for public tour will be posted on our website in early October.