Services & Amenities
We’re proud to offer our residents not only superior care and compassion, but an enjoyable place to live. Amenities and services include:
- 22+ private rooms
- Whirlpool bathing system or shower
- Complimentary transportation to in-town appointments by wheelchair-accessible van
- Mental health services
- On-site podiatry care
- On-site dentistry care
- On-site vision care
- Exercises led by Restorative Staff
- Complimentary cable TV service
- Hair & nail salon
- Annual immunizations and preventative care
- Hospice care if needed
- Licensed by the State of Iowa
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Individual choice of physician
- Preferred provider for multiple private insurances
- High staff to resident ratio
- Active residents’ council
Activities, Dining and Services
Our activity directors enjoy planning group activities and events to keep residents active and entertained, including arts and crafts, exercise, baking, reading stories, playing games, holiday parties, musical entertainment, guest speakers, etc. See our monthly calendar for a schedule of current activities and events.
Residents enjoy a variety of healthy and nutritious meals approved by a dietitian (see menus included in the monthly newsletter). We encourage family members and friends to join their loved one for a meal at a cost of $7 per person. A variety of nutritious snacks are also available to residents who desire a mid-afternoon or before bedtime snack.
Residents and their families are also encouraged to plan private gatherings or functions in our Social Center, Hawn Center, family lounge or meeting rooms by calling the Administration Office to reserve an available room.