Updated Visitation Procedures
CMS has released new guidance on visitation, dining and activities:
- St. Francis Manor will allow indoor visitation for all residents at all times, regardless of facility outbreak status.
- St. Francis Manor will no longer limit the number of visitors, the frequency and length of visits for residents, or require advance scheduling of visits.
- During facility outbreaks, visitors need to wear face coverings/masks over their noses and mouth while in the facility. Visitors should go directly to the resident’s room or designated visiting area. When not in outbreak status, if both parties are fully vaccinated, no need to wear masks in private areas that should still be socially distant.
- Regardless of outbreak status, visits can occur in residents’ rooms as long as both roommates are fully vaccinated and there is room to socially distance. (We have no unvaccinated residents in double rooms at this time.)
- All visitors must complete the visitor screening process at the front door.
- If visitors have any signs/symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or currently meet the criteria to quarantine for COVID-19, they cannot enter the facility.
- Communal dining and activities may resume while following the Core Principles of COVID-19 infection prevention which include, wearing face coverings/masks and socially distancing.
Thank you for your continued patience as we safely navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.Dion Schrack Executive Administrator